Thursday 20 December 2012

Dooms Day?

Hello People of the Internet,

Random Fact Time: Did you know that 11% of people are left handed?

So, it's the night before the supposed 'Dooms Day'. Personally, I don't believe its going to happen. Yeah the Mayan calendar runs out but, shouldn't it just start again? I mean our calendar runs out every twelve months and you don't see everyone running around in sheer panic shouting that the worlds going to end, do you? No. However, I do think it's cute some of the story's you hear...

There is a village in France that is situated at the foot of a mountain, normal village in a nice place you may think. Well since the dooms day rumours some people have decided that, wait for it...The mountain contains a space ship and upon the announcing of the apocalypse, people will rush to the mountain and the space ship will protect them and take them to a foreign land or something like that. Now, I'm not trashing people that believe this although I don't; if you Do, go ahead. I would just like to talk about the human race and their ability to create and put their belief into simple things to help them continue with life, it amazes me how the human being comforts with such methods.

The human mind is such a great thing! I truly look up to these people who can keep belief even in the darkest moments, its quite a quaint thing really.

I'm going to shut up now,
See You!

- Emm x

Quote: 'One does not simply walk into Mordor' Boromir, Lord of the Rings Trilogy; The Fellowship of the ring.

^^^Showing my nerdyness now ;) Oh God!

No comments:

Post a Comment