Wednesday 5 December 2012

Introductions...

Hello People of the Internet!

I'm Emma! Call me Emm, everyone else does!
This is my blog (Well duh Emm, their reading it) it's bascially whatever is going on in the tiny little brain, it's not much guys don't worry.
I better introduce myself properly before you get lost in my own little world! I shall do it through the medium of a fact file (I'm so 21st century).

Name: Emma.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Hair Colour: Blonde.
Pets: Cat (Tilli), Dog (Teddy), Horses (Harvey & Malachy).
Hobbies: Horse Riding, Creative writing (A fun way of saying I write fanficiton) and reading. (I'm full of interesting hobbies aren't I).

Random Fact: I like walking for long periods of time, not knowing where I'm going or what time it is with my dog! (I have so many friends :'(...Note the extensive use of sarcasm :P )

So that's enough waffeling for one blog post me thinks.
See you!

- Emm x


P.S: I'm going to leave a little quote at the end of each of these blogs and a random fact at the start of them! So here's the first quote!

Quote: 'You don't just walk into Mordor' - Boromir, The Fellowship of the Ring, Lord of the Rings Triology.

No comments:

Post a Comment